Notice to California Residents
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights subject to applicable exceptions:
- The Right to Know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources of the personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- the categories of personal information that may have been sold, if any, and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold, if any (please note, however, that Panorama does not sell any personal information); and
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The Right to Request Deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The Right to Opt Out of Sales of personal information to third parties now or in the future. Please note, however, that Panorama does not sell any personal information.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights; however, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
You or your authorized agent may submit a request to exercise your Right to Know, Right to Request Deletion and/or Right to Opt Out of Sales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Panorama Education, 24 School Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02108. We will need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to request additional personal information from you. In certain circumstances, we may decline or limit your request, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems, or as permitted or required by law.
The California Consumer Privacy Act limits the rights described on this page. For example, some of the rights described on this page do not apply if you are acting in a business capacity when interacting with our website or communicating with us (for example, if you are sharing your personal information with us as a representative of a school or district that has an agreement with us).
Last Updated Date: November 9, 2021